Our nitroalkane-based chemistries are commonly used in waterborne and solvent-borne adhesive and sealant applications as high-efficiency co-dispersants, wetting agents, neutralizing agents, buffers and stabilizers. The in-formulation versatility and compatibility of Advancion chemistries with a variety of resin systems can help enhance film formation, adhesion, as well as rheology and UV stability, while improving overall application properties, aesthetics and environmental profile of finished formulations.
Our unique portfolio of moisture and formaldehyde scavengers, specialty surfactants, intermediates and solvents is well suited for use in a variety of adhesive and sealant applications.
Need a Sample? Questions?
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
Would you like to*
Discover the Adhesives and Sealants Benefits
- Ideal for low-VOC formulations with low odor
- Compatibility / synergy with a wide range of resin chemistries and other formulation ingredients
- High-efficiency dispersion of pigments and solids
- Improved application and dry-film performance
- Improved adhesion and rheology / mechanical / UV stability
- Excellent environmental health and safety profile
Explore the Essential Products of Adhesives and Sealants
Click on an Advancion ingredient below to learn more
DID YOU KNOW?
AEPD™ VOX 1000 is classified as a non-VOC multifunctional additive in Europe and Asia Pacific and is considered a low-VOC additive in the rest of the world. In addition, our flagship AMP™ multifunctional additive is the only organic amine to achieve VOC-exemption status from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Environment Canada and the South Korea National Institute of Environment and Research (NIER).