ZOLDINE™ LH-1000 liquid hardener is designed for use with resorcinol-based resins for web-flange (I-joist) and face laminating (glulam) adhesives. ZOLDINE LH-1000 contains less than 0.1% free formaldehyde, helping to minimize the fuming and exposure challenges, as well as expensive engineering controls associated with paraformaldehyde. Use of ZOLDINE LH-1000, in combination with ZOLDINE LH-2001, is intended for applications where fast initial bond development is desired. Because this system advances so quickly, it can only be used where short pot life and assembly times can be accommodated.
- Liquid Hardeners
- Form Low-viscosity liquid
- Active ingredient (%) 55-65
- Viscosity @ 25° C 30 mPa•s
- Crystallization temperature < -5°C
- pH @ 20°C 9-10
- Flash point (Tag closed cup) > 100°C
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- Low free formaldehyde (<0.1%), non-fuming
- Virtually no formaldehyde emission during adhesive preparation and use
- Easily pumped, poured, and mixed with other ingredients
- Pot life easily adjusted to meet application requirements
- Lower oven temperatures and / or shorter oven / pressing times may be achieved with certain resins
- Some systems may meet requirements under ambient temperature cure conditions
Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
Need a Sample? Questions?
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
Would you like to*