CORRGUARD™ FLEX is a multifunctional amino alcohol that uniquely combines neutralization, pH stabilization and extended fluid life in one product, providing formulators with the flexibility to optimize overall functionality in metalworking fluid formulations. When used with registered biocides, CORRGUARD FLEX helps extend fluid life in a broad range of metalworking fluid formulations with improved formulating compatibility and corrosion control.
- Metal Forming Fluids
- Metal Removal Fluids
- Metal Cleaner Fluids
- Metal Protection Fluids
- Neutral equivalent 118.0 max
- Secondary amines <1.0%
- Gardner color 6 max
- Water content 16.5% max
- Amine value (mg KOH/g) 510
- pH (as supplied) 12.6
- Boiling point @ 760 mmHg 120°C
- Freezing point <-30°C
- Flash point (closed cup) >150°C
- Vapor pressure (anhydrous @ 22°C) <1 mmHg
- Viscosity @ 25°C 50 mPa•s
- Viscosity @ 0°C 428 mPa•s
- Solubility in water 100%
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- Primary amino alcohol (<1% secondary amine)
- 100% water soluble
- Enhanced neutralization, corrosion and staining performance
- Can significantly extend the life of water-dilutable fluids when used in combination with registered biocides
Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
Need a Sample? Questions?
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
Would you like to*