Advancion manufactures highly versatile nitroalkane derivatives and primary aminohydroxy compounds (amino alcohols) that are ideal for use in chemical manufacturing and synthesis, including active pharmaceutical ingredients and salts. Our amino alcohols have both amine and alcohol functionality and provide the physical features and chemical reactivity of both classes of compounds. Together with an extensive research library of experimental nitroalkane derivatives, Advancion has the synthesis and applications expertise to help customers explore the unique potential of nitroalkane chemistry.
Nitroalkane chemistry provides the reactivity to efficiently create complex molecules often by the most direct route. Nitroalkanes are produced by Advancion under efficient C-C bond forming chemistry using the Henry, Michael and Mannich reactions. All others represented in the diagram are nitroalkane functional group transformations.
- Pharmaceutical Synthesis
- Chemical Manufacturing and Synthesis
- Epoxies, Polyurethanes and Other Reactive Chemistries
- Resins and Emulsion Polymerization
- Efficiently create complex molecules
- Reduce reaction steps
- Optimize synthesis costs
- Perform a myriad of useful transformations
- Enables ability to systematically adjust drug hydrophilicity
- Proven safe use in commercial products and APIs
- High-purity reagents with fully traceable supply chain
Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
Need a Sample? Questions?
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
Would you like to*