CORRGUARD™ SI corrosion inhibitor is specifically designed for use in metalworking fluid formulations to inhibit staining on aluminum alloys, galvanized steel and galvannealed steel. It also provides emulsification and lubricity properties and has a favorable environmental profile. The unique multifunctionality of CORRGUARD SI may allow other formulation ingredients to be reduced, allowing optimization of fluid cost and performance in certain formulations.
- Metal Forming Fluids
- Metal Removal Fluids
- Metal Cleaning Fluids
- Metal Protection Fluids
- Appearance Yellow to brown liquid or gel-like solid
- Solubility Oil soluble, water dispersible
- Color gardner 5
- Viscosity @ 25°C 1600 mPa·s
- pH (0.1% aqueous) 7.9
- Flash point (Setaflash closed cup) 98.8°C
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- Prevents staining in aluminum and galvanized steel
- Provides emulsification and lubrication
- Helps optimize fluid cost and performance
- Free of silicates and phosphorus
- Effective at concentrations as low as 0.05% (working dilution)
Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
Need a Sample? Questions?
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
Would you like to*