ZOLDINE™ MS-PLUS oxazolidine is a fast-reacting, low-viscosity moisture scavenger ideal for use in polyurethane and polyurea coatings, sealants and elastomers. ZOLDINE MS-PLUS moisture scavenger will safely and effectively eliminate moisture from raw materials in polyurethane and polyurea systems. ZOLDINE MS-PLUS moisture scavenger will also alleviate the detrimental effects of humidity in cast or spray application of two-component polyurethane and polyurea systems, improving gloss, surface appearance, and coating performance.
- Industrial and Automotive Coatings
- Epoxies, Polyurethanes and Other Reactive Chemistries
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Form Liquid (supplied under a nitrogen atmosphere)
- Freezing point <-35°C / -31°F
- Molecular weight 185
- Density @ 24°C 0.872 g/mL
- Weight / gal 7.27 lb
- Boiling point 209°C
- Flash point (Pensky-Martens closed cup) 79°C
- Viscosity <100 cp
- Vapor pressure @ 25°C 2.4 mmHg
- Solubility Soluble in polyols and most organic solvents (e.g. Toluene, MIBK, butyl acetate)
- Activity 100%
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- Eliminates bubbles and pinholes
- Alleviates downglossing and hazing
- Improves distinctness of image (DOI)
- Improves abrasion and chemical resistance
- Improves adhesion
- Eliminates gassing
- Leaves no unreacted fillers in polyurethane or polyurea matrices
Registered for use in most major geographies (not registered under REACH)
Need a Sample? Questions?
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
Would you like to*